Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mini Haul ♥

Hello sunshines!~
On Memorial Day, my boyfriend and I decided to go do some shopping! We were planning on going to my beach house, but plans changed and it turns out my mom and her boyfriend left without us! As disappointed as we were, we still managed to have fun like always.
Here's what I got! Minus food, of course.

Our first stop was 한아름 (or known as H-Mart)! H-Mart specializes predominately in Korean food, but they sell a lot of other Asian groceries as well!
My first stop was The Face Shop! It's a Korean brand that specializes in skin and body care, as well as makeup! It's a popular brand in the Korean community and I was eager to try out some face mask sheets! I got two in aloe and cucumber.

My second stop was a cute toy store that sells plushies, hair care, stationary, and Korean music! I got a scheduler - something that I've been dying to get for a long time now - and some stationary! I'm a sucker for cute stationary, even though most of the time I end up not using them because they're too cute to use.
I got this adorable medium sized memo pad for writing to people!

There's 24 sheets with three colors: blue, yellow, and pink.

I was going to buy a bunch of different stationary, but I didn't feel like spending a lot so I only bought one! It's a pretty rose colored and floral printed one and contains 4 sheets and 2 envelopes.


Like I mentioned above, I've been meaning to get a planner/scheduler for months now but haven't found the right one for a good price. This one was around $5 I believe and is super cute and compact! Since I'm going to have a very busy summer with my internship and senior year approaching, I needed something to keep track of all of my upcoming events.

There's monthly plans and weekly plans, as well as a few sheets in the back for taking notes!

After H-Mart, we headed to the mall. Our first stop was Crate and Barrel, one of my favorite places! I absolutely love interior design and this place has a lot of neat stuff. We were actually going to make mental notes of what stuff to pick up when we move into a place over the summer, but I ended up buying something.

Of course, it's a rabbit! I love everything and anything that has rabbits on it (or is a rabbit), plus it was on sale!
It's pretty big, but fits perfectly with my other bunny ceramic sculptures!

My boyfriend and I finished the day with Cheesecake Factory, one of our favorite restaurants. Overall, it was a nice and much needed relaxing day.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment