Saturday, May 30, 2015

Monthly Haul: May 2015 ♥

Hello kittens!
Today's post is dedicated to my monthly haul. Sadly, I had to cancel some preorders due to finances, as my internship started this month and I had to save money for transportation! I hope to purchase the two figures I cancelled in the near future though.
First package to arrive!

The official Ciel garters!

Close up of the garter! It has adjustable straps and the clasps are very well-made and sturdy.

Here's what it looks like on! I'm super happy :')
The next item is this illustration card that was part of the "Ciel in Wonderland" DVD. It's not for sale, so it's rare to get by itself!

Inside! My super adorable baby as Alice!~
The next three packages to arrive! They were all shipped via EMS and happened to all arrive on the same day.
The goodies!

My HLJ package contained the Cardcaptor Sakura colorfull collection DX figures!
The box contains 8 individual boxes and I got a complete set!

They're super cute and I'm so in love!! *-* A few paint flaws, but nothing too noticeable!
The other two packages contained the latest atsumete figures, minus Cerberus! I skipped out on him but now I regret it so I'll probably order him in the near future.
Yue and Sakura! For some reason, Sakura's head was a pain to get on... I really had to force her head onto her body.

The last package to arrive was my Hobby Search (HS) order. This was my first time ordering multiple items from HS and honestly, the packaging was pretty awful, not going to lie. No bubble wrap, just some tissue paper taped to Sakura's box and a massive amount of paper to hold her and the art book in place. AmiAmi does a similar method, but for some reason the tissue paper really turned me off.
See what I mean? A bit awful...

Anyways...


 Sakura's figure turned out beautiful!! After seeing some review photos prior to receiving her, I was nervous and skeptical. The hair looked prize figure-quality and she looked shiny. While I can confirm that indeed, she is not shiny, her hair is a bit chunky and could've been better. She also seems to be missing blush and thus her face appears a little flat, but she still looks adorable.

The base was a little awkward. The clouds come apart and you need to be extremely careful when putting them together again once Sakura is on the base, as it can break quite easily. It's also a little awkward connecting them because it seems to not fit in quite easily.

My other HS order contained the latest Kuroshitsuji art book!
The gold is reflective and shiny! The binding also features gold print as opposed to silver like the first art book.

The second art book features a red ribbon instead of black.

Sample pages of the beautiful illustrations!
The final part of my May haul is this adorable Ciel keychain featuring him in his circus outfit! I didn't buy this off HS and bought it off of somebody. The keychain is pretty big and I'm unsure if I actually want to use it or not (too cute to use).

Thank you for reading! Please look forward to my next monthly haul post (June)!~


No comments:

Post a Comment