Friday, June 12, 2015

"Summer" Vacation Has Started

Phew! I'm finally finished with my junior year of university! While my university doesn't offer summer vacation to sophomores-seniors, we do have a one week break after finals. Since I didn't have any finals during the designated finals week (bless), I get two weeks off! Of course, I can't completely relax since two days of the week I will be at my internship.

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I headed to the beach. It was 90+ degrees outside, but when we finally got to the beach, the ocean breeze was strong so it was more in the high 70's! I had to keep my sundress on because I was cold >.<

The water was freezing @_@ It was like stepping in ice cold bath water! It still is early (hell, it's not even officially summer yet) so I don't know what I expected.

We brought a cooler filled with drinks, chips, and sandwiches! Little picnic on the beach~

One of our salt and vinegar chips accidentally flew away and damn- all of these seagulls came down and started attacking each other for it! It was quite funny, but not when they all decided to linger and wait for more food. They kept coming closer and we had to shoo them away; it was quite a sight!

We bought a beach volleyball but my boyfriend isn't the athletic type so we didn't end up playing, much to my disappointment. Don't worry, I will force him next time >:)

Overall, it was a nice relaxing day~ I didn't get tan, but my boyfriend did! I'm so envious ;-; It's very hard for me to tan since I have Irish skin. I mostly burn, but I CAN get a tiny tan!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day/night~

No comments:

Post a Comment