Sunday, May 17, 2015

CCS Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary manga vol. 3 and 4

Hello lovelies! I recently got the Card Captor Sakura Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary manga volumes 3 and 4 in the mail! Thanks to SAL shipping, this took around 3 weeks to get to me. I absolutely adored the previous two volumes and had to get the next two! I can't wait to complete the set (nine volumes)- the artwork is fantastic!

Volume three (left) features Sakura Kinomoto with her older brother Touya and best friend Yukito Tsukishiro, while volume four features Sakura and her mother Nadeshiko and father Fujitaka.

Volume three inside flap

Volume four inside flap

The cards that came with these two volumes feature Kero and Syaoran.

I'm pretty excited to purchase the remaining volumes! I also hope for CLAMP to make a new artbook featuring all of these lovely new illustrations >//<

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment