Sunday, December 7, 2014

HUGE Haul Post! *Warning: Photo Heavy!*

I realized my last haul post was back in June, and since then I have bought a ton of stuff, so today is finally the day when I will reveal them! (Better late than never)
August Haul
Pulled directly off my MyFigureCollection since the original files seem to be on my other laptop...
-Homura Akemi cu-poche
-Ryuko Matoi nendoroid
-Ultimate Madoka prize figure
-Kirisaki Chitoge nendoroid
-Rosalina plush
-Lawson Sayaka Miki & Madoka Kaname pencil cases
-Lawson Sayaka Miki & Kyoko Sakura stickers
-Homura Akemi mini bikini figure
-Madoka Kaname ichiban kuji poster
-Madoka Kaname 1/8 maiko ver. figure (early bday gift!)

I also received as an early birthday gift the Cardcaptor Sakura blu-ray premium edition set!




The set was $200 when I preordered it and now retails closer to around $250 >.> I will have to write an in-depth review someday, but I HIGHLY recommend it if you love the series. The little photo/episode book that's written by Tomoyo is seriously adorable, and the quality is awesome compared to the DVD versions.
September Haul


The first thing I bought was this Cardcaptor Sakura poster box! This thing is HUGE and so are the 30 illustrations inside!!! I am seriously in LOVE. The poster box also comes with a booklet of all the character designs, as well as a t-shirt! This box is seriously heavy though, so shipping was close to $100...

September is also my birthday month, so my friend bought me these! The half age figures contained Homura (clear ver.) and Sayaka! *-*

This is what I got for my birthday in addition to other non-anime stuff! I already mentioned some of these up above, so I will exclude them from the list below:
-Homura Akemi RAH
-Homura Akemi ichiban kuij prize figure
-Homura Akemi "last one prize" ichiban kuji prize figure
-Ultimate Madoka nendoroid
-Mami Tomoe nendoroid
-Mami Tomoe 1/8 figure
-Madoka Kaname 1/8 figure

This is my 'actual' September haul, in addition to the CCS poster box. It's small because of a certain event I've been looking forward to next month...:
-Homura Akemi 1/8 yukata ver. figure
-Sailor Moon petit chara series #3
-Cardcaptor Sakura precious memories starter deck
-Homura Akemi glasses (official)

October Haul
Despite wanting to save money for NYCC, I ended up splurging quite a bit on my monthly haul... This box was GIGANTIC- I could fit inside it o___o

Here's what I got:
-Link nendoroid
-Super Sonico working set nendoroid
-Mami Tomoe DreamTech 1/8 figure
-Mami Tomoe cu-poche
-Kyoko Kirigiri 1/8 figure by PHAT
-Homura Akemi 1/8 figure by GSC
-Shiro 1/7 figure by Kotobukiya
-Yui Hirasawa ichiban kuji prize figure
-Mami Tomoe, Homura Akemi, & Madoka Kaname chocolates
-Cardcaptor Sakura sticker sheet

I haven't got around to eating any of the chocolates yet, actually. They've just been sitting pretty on my display stand *laughs*

I also got the Super Smash Bros Wii U poster set from Club Nintendo! I was really impressed with the quality of the ABLW poster set, so of course I had to grab these! Now to get them framed...

...And here's what I got at New York Comic Con!
-Artwork featuring Princess Hilda & Zelda from ALBW
-Sailor Moon posters from Viz Media's Sailor Moon event!
-Link's scarf from Hyrule Warriors
-Hatsune Miku Halloween ver. nendoroid
-Homura Akemi & Madoka Kaname plushies (they hold hands!)
-Sayaka Miki cu-poche
-Madoka Kaname pillow by GE Animation

Here's what you get for Halloween Miku! She's my very first Miku of any kind. Little did I know I signed my wallet away to the Devil... (and no, not Akuma Homura). I'm not entirely sure why she comes with a candy cane...

November Haul (most recent)
Definitely the most pink haul to date, and possibly one of my favorites!

-Sakura Kinomoto nendoroid
-Cardcaptor Sakura "eternal master piece" Star Wand mini replica
-Ultimate Madoka 1/8 figure by GSC
-Madoka Kaname yukata ver. nendoroid
-Umi Sonoda "1,2 Jump!" ver. 1/8 figure by Kotobukiya
-Madoka Kaname cu-poche
-Madoka Kaname school uniform ver. nendoroid
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica 2015 wall calendar


Here's what the 2015 wall calendar looks like and a sample page featuring my waifu on my birthday month! (It was meant to be)

I also got this as well... :') Homura Akemi's 1/7 "time regression" ver. figure. She's SO much bigger than Good Smile Company's 1/8 scaled figure.


Last but not least, I got one of my holy grail items - Takara Tomy's licca doll of Sakura Kinomoto in her 1st OP outfit!

She's so adorable and my second licca doll, but she is a pain. I will have to find a way to get her hat to stay on her head, and her hands can't hold the Sealing Wand nor the Windy Card, so they kind of just sit...

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment