Saturday, August 2, 2014

Monthly Haul: June 2014 ♥

It's that time of the month again, and I'm not talking about women.
It's HAUL DAY! All of my packages that I received in the month of June - preorders and side orders - will be shown here.
Warning: Photo heavy!


This set was the first to arrive! This was to be part of my May haul, however the site I ordered from (NCSX Shop) took FOREVER to get them in stock... They did a very good job at making sure I received all five though instead of random, so with that I am pleased!


This baby was one of my most anticipated packages!
I practically ran to the door when I heard the mail man ring the doorbell. I bought her off AmiAmi's pre-owned section. She was A/B condition and honestly, she is pretty much in mint condition! This is from Takara Tomy's Liccarize doll line. They are limited and exclusive, making them very hard to get.

This package was the second to arrive! Bought off of Yahoo Japan Auctions and shipped via a deputy, I won a Super Sonico Taito bikini figure, Kyoko Kirigiri figure, and a Prince Poo gashapon keychain!

The color I got was "apple macaroon" version. You have to assemble her a little bit; her arms and the base, but it wasn't difficult at all! She is very tall and adorable ^^

Another prize figure! She leans a little bit and is a little flimsy. Her support pole doesn't do a very good job at supporting, but she's still adorable nonetheless!

The last thing I received from this package was a Prince Poo keychain! The Prince of Dalaam from MOTHER2 (aka EarthBound), this is the newest line of gashapon keychains that was released.

My next package was also from my deputy and contained the newest SQ figures of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! They are of Homura Akemi and Madoka Kaname.
My favorite part about these figures is that they can hold ones! Homura's hand can clasp overtop of Madoka's, making for a very cute photo! They are one of my favorites at the moment, as they are extremely detailed, brightly colored, and cheap!

My next package was from AmiAmi and contained the Sailor Moon petit chara #2 set! I ordered two boxes (which I now regret) and ended up getting the same version in both :( I received version A, the smiling version, and have sold off the majority of my second box.

Compared to the first set of petit chara figures, these were SO MUCH easier to assemble!! No more breaking bases! I am very pleased!

My next package was also from AmiAmi.
Inside this huge box was the Levi figma, Mikasa Ackerman FuRyu prize figure, and Luigi nendoroid! Unfortunately, I am growing out of my Shingeki no Kyojin phase and have sold off my Levi figma. I am still looking to sell my Mikasa FuRyu as well, so if you are interested, please feel free to contact me via Instagram DM or Twitter!


Prior to receiving, I was very determined to sell him. However, I'm very glad I stuck with him because he is seriously adorable and currently my favorite nendoroid! He comes with several hand and leg parts, puffs of clouds for running movements, two extra face plates, Bullet Bill, Goomba, Warp Pipe, and base, as well as a couple supporting poles. The background of his box makes for a great backdrop for shooting photos!

Hot Topic is seriously becoming anime haven, as they have a TON of anime merchandise now, including Puella Magi Madoka Magica! One of the items they had on their site was this poster, which I was looking for a while now ever since I saw it on GE's site!
The last package I got was the Akuma Homura and Ultimate Madoka pinched straps. I got the phone jack version for Homura and the keychain version for Madoka. They're pretty enormous, so I have them on display until I can decide which objects they're worthy of attaching to. As for the Fullmetal Alchemist blu-ray, that actually was a gift I bought for my boyfriend as an early anniversary gift! ^^

Thank you for reading! Please look forward to my next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment