Saturday, December 28, 2013

NYC Haul ♡

I went to New York City again yesterday with my boyfriend and this time invited my old roommate to join! We met up at Paris Baguette in Times Square (fantastic place if you haven't been there before. Created by Koreans -prideful moment- there are tons of delicious sandwiches, cakes, pastries, and drinks!) and walked around. I really wanted to get the Urban Decay: Naked3 palette, which was the main reason I came to NYC, but unfortunately the two Sephoras in Times Square had sold out of it =_= It's sold out online and at the malls near me at home, so I guess I'll have to wait until the holidays are over…

Nintendo World is my favorite store in NYC, alongside Image Anime, so of COURSE I had to visit it! I actually wanted to go mainly because there was an event where you could talk to Mario and Luigi from 4-6PM, but I guess I either missed it or didn't know what was going on. There WAS a virtual machine featuring Luigi though, so if that was what they were talking about… well, I was sort of bummed out. So much for finding our Savior.

The entire exterior of the store was decorated with Christmas decorations while the inside had a lot of A Link Between Worlds displays up to celebrate the most recent installment in The Legend of Zelda series. I really wanted the wall decals they had of the various stained glass illustrations from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker but I was out of luck… The Zelda + Link one was gone immediately! *sighs heavily* I had a hard time debating whether or not to get the Link Figma. I was eyeing it heavily during my last visit, and this time it took me 20 minutes to decide whether to get it or not. I ended up not getting it, which I now regret. Ah well, I asked my boyfriend to consider it for a Valentine's Day present ^o^

This was my haul! I got a Princess Daisy and Squirrel Toad plush from Nintendo World, some stationary items from Sanrio, and some face products from Origins! It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment