Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013 Haul ♡

Can you believe 2013 is ending in 3 days? This year went extremely fast for me- so fast that I can't even remember that I did during this year aside from entering my sophomore year of college! The holidays are a great time to spend time with your loved ones, and I certainly did that on Christmas! I went to my grandma's house (mom's side) and my entire immediate family was there. We ate a mixture of traditional American food + Korean food and there were homemade cookies for dessert. My family does Pollyanna each year, so we were excited to see what each person got and guess who got that for them. My oldest uncle received Korean books as gift, which was very disappointing to him and frantically tried to find the receipt hahaha. Unfortunately, there was none, much to his dismay.

My boyfriend came with me and I mostly stayed in my cousin's room while she watched One Piece and I played my Nintendo 3DSXL (such a party, right?) I received a ton of money this year, which I am EXTREMELY thankful for since I don't make much at my work study job, nor have any readily available since I spent the money I made at my summer job on textbooks. The material gifts I did receive were very nice and I am very happy to have received them ♡ Thank you so much everyone!

Gifts from Boyfriend 
These were the gifts my boyfriend got me! A medium sized Arpakasso, Sailor Chibi Moon plush, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Collector's Edition), The Dark Knight Blu-Ray Limited Edition Trilogy, and a Wacom Intuos tablet! I'm so thankful for all of it because it's literally perfect and describes me in one picture ;-;


The box set came with this art book!! I'm in love *-*

So pretty!! The set also included a paper that has a download code for an ultra violet download of the movies.

My boyfriend's mom also got me this really expensive organic skate stocking! I unfortunately have no place to hang it, nor have any stocking stuffers this year anyways :c
Rest of the Gifts 
Including the stuff my boyfriend got me, this is what the rest of my gifts were (excluding the stocking)! I forgot to take a picture of this Crabtree & Evelyn avocado bath and shower gel that my boyfriend's little sister got me >.>
My mother got me the pink Coach purse, my grandma knitted me the hat, one of my cousins got me the fair isle print jacket, and the rest of the gifts were from my boyfriend's mom and grandma! His mom got me the bunny sweater, sequined Uggs, a sequined Vera Bradley wristlet, Deja Vu nail care set, and earrings while his grandma got me this hair brush, chocolate covered gummy bears, and this leopard print pouch.


Here is a closeup of the hoodie and purse! The hoodie is very soft inside and has fleece lining. The hood itself has faux sherpa lining and is so warm!! Unfortunately, it's very static-y whenever I take it off >.>


Close up of the Uggs!

I hope everyone had a safe holiday and ate lots of good food ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment