Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Haul ♡

Happy 2014 everybody! 2013 went by extremely fast, and so did my winter break! I had back to college tomorrow… I can't believe it. My friends don't go back for a couple more weeks! Blasphemy. Meanwhile, my boyfriend doesn't go back until the end of this month! I'll be dying during school while he gets to relax. *sighs* At least this break was well-spent (and well-needed.) Now when is spring break?

I have bought a lot of new stuff with my Christmas money. The first to arrive is this Banpresto Kyun Chara Madoka Kaname figure! She is in her magical girl outfit and is about to shoot an arrow out of her bow (her weapon of choice.) She is very adorable! She is larger than I expected and her head is quite huge! If it weren't for the base, she would have fallen over because she is top heavy.

Sorry for the terrible quality! Here she is on my shelf.
Next up are the new releases of the Sailor Moon plushies! They are incredibly adorable and I should've ordered Mars! I don't know why I didn't… I'm only missing her now :/
Next up I received two packages simultaneously! My Homura Akemi Figma and two Banpresto mini figures featuring characters from the video game MOTHER2 (EarthBound).

Let's open the two MOTHER2 boxes. These feature Paula Polestar, one of the 4 main characters of the game, and Venus, a famous singer from Fourside.

Back of each box

Paula! Comes with the figure and stand

 
Venus also comes with just the figure and stand


Here they are! Beautifully detailed just like their official artwork.
Homura figma!
She comes with so many parts! Her braided hair is behind this plastic and hands are located at the bottom of this plastic (not shown in picture)

Homura ready to kick some ass! The stand is a little awkward. She is a LOT more flexible and easier to  put together than SH Figuarts. Sailor Moon was so stiff!

She is so tiny compared to the Banpresto SQ figure!
Last but not least… Club Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask OST! It features every single song in the game and was only available to platinum members back in Summer 2013.

Features 2 discs!

Unfortunately the pamphlet doesn't fold out to become a poster… but this is still amazing!

When I imported the songs, they were all written in Japanese. Luckily, the pamphlet has translations for those who cannot understand Japanese!
This is probably my favorite haul so far. I am blessed that the mail carriers came trekking through the snow to deliver my mail (and everyone else's.) Where would we be without them? Thanks for all your hard work! You guys don't get appreciated nearly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment