Saturday, August 17, 2013

Latest Haul ♡

I have been receiving a ton of things in the mail over the last couple weeks, and I still have a couple more packages coming!

Sailor Moon anime comic book #8 
I love these kind of comic books! They're what America calls "cine-manga" and they basically follow episodes from the anime series! They just take screenshots and add bubbles for dialogue, much like a regular manga. This was $9 total that I purchased off of eBay, however the seller only had SAL shipping, and thus took about 3-4 weeks to arrive.

Sailor Moon World figures 

The package I was looking forward to the most! I love Sailor Moon World products, as their illustrations are beautiful, and so I was excited when I won this auction off of eBay! Unfortunately, I WISH they cost as much as the yen sticker tag says, but I paid a lot more for these babies. They are in mint condition and sealed, and I will keep them that way! They are currently sitting on my shelf.

Sailor Jupiter Petit Figure 
 I had this when I was younger, however it was out of the box and broken (I found her arm the other day...), so I just decided to buy another one. I won this off of eBay and unfortunately, the package took too long (it was shipped and out for delivery in another part of the state) and my package was open when it arrived... Aside from that, I'm happy with this. I have Mars and Mercury out of the box, but I have an obsession with buying things that are in near mint to mint condition in their box, so I might repurchase those and Venus as well (and Moon!). This is the Korean version of the petit figures.

Link's Crossbow Training 
I was looking forward to trying this game out and it was only $5, so I thought "why not." The actual case cover is square and not in the typical Wii box. It's a little sleeve that opens and has the game inside a sleeve while the pamphlets are on the other side. The game is a first person shooter and you can do multiplayer, timed, and practice modes. It's a little spinoff of Twilight Princess and is pretty enjoyable. I would say it's worth $5. I will write a further in-depth review later on this game.

♡ Ocarina of Time 3D ♡
I actually received this (and the jewelry box in the background) as part of my boyfriend and I's two year anniversary gift. I've been waiting for months to receive this game since I knew he was going to purchase it for me. The game is absolutely amazing on the nintendo 64 version (check my review here), but the remastered 3D version is even MORE incredible. For one, you can actually SEE a lot of things and they aren't pixelated 64-bit. I will again, write a review on the 3D version of this game.

♡ Engraved Jewelry Box ♡
Top view of jewelry box- my boyfriend engraved this on the largest heart :')

Sorry for the terrible lighting in the second picture, but it's a very beautiful silver color that you can see from the first picture! It's from Things Remembered and was $68, although probably a lot more to get it engraved. There's a total of 3 mirror hearts that you can stick on the top of the box, however I decided to only put the large engraved one. I've been using a pen box to keep my jewelry in, so I'm happy I actually have a legit box to keep my stuff in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment