Monday, January 25, 2016

UPCOMING: Wonder Festival 2016 - Winter Edition

The first Wonder Festival (WF) of the year is coming up next weekend and I could not be more excited. Every WF, I hope that I see more figures from the series that I love, and this year is no different. With 2016 being the "year of anniversaries," I am crossing my fingers for figures for two of my favorite, beloved series: Card Captor Sakura and Kuroshitsuji. Both are celebrating big landmarks: CCS is celebrating its 20th anniversary while Kuroshitsuji is celebrating its 10th. We have already seen CCS booming with merchandise and figures last year; I can only imagine what this year is going to be like, if Sailor Moon taught us anything.

That being said, my list of figures I look forward to seeing prototypes of and/or painted are pictured below. Of course, I am still praying for a Syaoran Li nendoroid considering he was not present anywhere last year.
Note: This list does not include figures that I'm looking forward to that have already been painted.

Top row: Alter's Honoka, Umi, and Hanayo figures
Middle row: Revolve's Lesfie figure, Aniplex's Senjougahara figure, GSC's Genos nendoroid
Bottom row: New Vision Toy's Isla figure, Revolve's Marika figure, Alphamax's Sonico figure

Top row: Aniplex's Kaori figure, Kotobukiya's Mitsutada figure, Phat's Ranko figure
Middle row: GSC's Miku figures, Phat's Io figure
Bottom row: Union's SebaCiel figure, GSC's Link figure, Union's Hana figure

Left to right: Max Factory's Sakura figFIX, Aquamarine's Chino figure, GSC's Zero Suit Samus figma

What figure(s) are you looking forward to seeing a prototype of, painted, or just hoping a company will make? Leave your thoughts in the comment box below!

2 comments:

  1. omg, I can't wait to get ny hands on that super sonico figure, it is adorable!♡ I bet you are most exited for the ciel and senastian figure c:

    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Sonico figure is so cute!! The macaroons make it extra adorable ;o;
      but you are right, I am most excited for the Ciel and Sebastian figure *-* Hopefully they show a painted prototype!

      Delete