Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mini Haul!

Hello everyone!
The weekends are very precious to me since I am so exhausted and busy during the weekdays thanks to my internship. This is the main reason why I have not been able to blog a whole lot, as we are in the middle of our show season and it's very hectic!

I have recently moved into a new apartment with my boyfriend of four years, and I spent this past week after my internship cleaning up and trying to organize everything. The apartment has a ton of windows and we get a beautiful view of the city! Our apartment has two bedrooms, one of which is being converted into a computer/figure room. Sadly, all of my figures are currently in their respective boxes and stacked in the room, eagerly waiting to be removed from their prison.

I was originally only going to stop at Lush and Bath & Body Works to pick up bubble bath supplies but I found myself wandering into Forever21 (F21) and before I knew it, I came out with some clothing! I have no self-control when it comes to cute, pale and/or pastel clothing, and (un)fortunately for me, F21 had a lot of them.
 Everything I tried on!! Everything was so pretty, I couldn't help myself.

Here's what I ended up getting!!





The last two dresses have lining underneath! They're very well-made for the price and I'm very happy with my purchase.

I also picked up Bath and Body Work's lavender vanilla luxury bath from their Aromatherapy line and am very excited to try it out! As much as I love Lush's bath bombs, it's more cost-friendly to get a giant container of bubble bath than individual bombs. I also got a travel-sized hand lotion for when my hands get dry in the office!
This is honestly the most heavenly thing ever. Definitely worth the price tag! The smell is so relaxing and my body is so soft afterwards. A little goes a long way, so this can last quite a while! It makes a ton of bubbles that last for a very long time.

I also received these goodies in the mail...

Mary Magdalene's High Waist Wrap Skirt in custard pink! It's a dusty pink color and very classic and beautiful. There is corset lacing in the back as well. I can't wait to wear it!

I also got this gorgeous print of Ciel and Alois! I'm not a huge fan of Alois, but Ciel is my everything and I love the art style so it was a must-have ;-;

Thank you for reading! Please look forward to my next posts~

No comments:

Post a Comment