Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TO BE RELEASED: Sequel to A Link to the Past?

That's right, a sequel to the Super Nintendo game A Link to the Past in The Legend of Zelda franchise. I was shocked that they would make a sequel to that game, considering it was released in Japan in 1991 and in North America the following year. I can't complain though, as it is my favorite Zelda game.
It looks eerily similar to the Moldrom in the original, doesn't it? :)

The game is to be in both 3D and 2D, much like Super Paper Mario for the Nintendo Wii. Link can switch to 2D mode and almost become a hieroglyph of some sort, as evident by this GIF.
I am excited to hear more about this game. I can't wait to see more footage and pictures as well as the release date and story line! Oh, and of course the title of the game... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment