Sunday, February 7, 2016

REVIEW: Wonder Festival 2016 - Winter

Last night was one of the most important nights for every figure collector: Winter Wonder Festival. The event took place February 7 from 10:00AM until 17:00PM in Japan. Several figure companies showcased some prototypes and revealed some new figures to look forward to within the next year or so.

I have posted prior to the event the figures that I looked forward to seeing. Now that the event has passed and the hype has (somewhat) diminished, I have picked out the figures that I can't wait to order and ones I'll be keeping my eye on! I think overall, this was a very good Wonder Festival. Some new announcements were made that I'm very excited to see prototypes of (Cardcaptor Sakura figure that'll be designed by CLAMP themselves?!), so hopefully we see them within the next couple of months!

Here are the ones I'm definitely ordering:



The following are ones that I'm keeping my eye on:


What do you think? Did any figures shown above (or not pictured at all) catch your interest?

No comments:

Post a Comment