Monday, February 17, 2014

Recent Haul ♡

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I have done a post on stuff I recently bought within the last two months, so I thought I would do one today!

Back in January, I received this pointer wand of Sailor Jupiter from Jlist! I am super disappointed that I didn't get the rest of them… They are so pricey though! $18 :/ They are still beautiful though!

My alpaca bag and Arpakasso keychain from Tofu Cute! It shipped super fast- I was very shocked! The bag is super durable and roomy. I can't wait to use it for school during the spring ^^
My dress from Bonne Chance Collections! It's super adorable and very well made! I highly recommend them for adorable dresses. The owner is very sweet as well :)
Finally, my Mami Tomoe figure collection figure (so redundant…)

Sailor Mars mini plush from Jlist and my The Legend of Zelda DS game card holder from Club Nintendo! It says it holds 3DS games, but it can also hold regular DS games as well.

Super Mario Bros: Super Show! DVDs that I found at my local grocery store! I am pretty sure I own these, but for $4.99 each… who can resist that price?

Sayaka Miki DX figure by Banpresto! I unfortunately don't have a photo of her outside of the box, but I will upload one when I get home! She is very detailed and the colors are vibrant.

Mikasa Ackerman rubber strap!

Mikasa Ackerman bookmark and gashapon keychain!
Close-up

Homura Akemi/Mami Tomoe bikini poster! It's HUGE… I am unsure where to put it yet, as I have no wall space…

Not related to gaming or anime, but my boyfriend bought me Nike Free Runs from the Nike outlet store! I have been wanting a pair of Free Runs for over a year now and was really glad he bought them for me. They are really comfortable and were hard to get used to at first since they are so lightweight.

The first figure collection set! I already had Mami, but I got another one… Going to sell it.
You assemble them yourself. Here's Homura, Madoka, and Sayaka!

Rilakkuma stationary! Super cute and arrived from South Korea.

Princess Zelda plush from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD! Also, my Sailor Moon Petit Chara! set 1 figures!!

This is the set I got! Unfortunately, Venus and Tuxedo Mask's stands both broke… Damn cheap plastic >.>

My boyfriend got me these flats for Valentine's Day! I am in love with them; they're so adorable! I can't wait until it's Spring so I can wear them with dresses and skirts!

Yui Hirasawa figure from K-ON! This isn't for me actually. I bought it as a birthday gift for one of my dear friends.

Boyfriend also got me volumes 4 and 5 of Attack on Titan for Valentine's Day! Well, I sorta made him… ;)
That's all I have for now! More items coming in the mail soon- February preorders include Mikasa Ackerman nendoroid, Sailor Chibi Moon mini plush, Sailor Saturn mini plush, and the Sailor Moon second gashapon set!

No comments:

Post a Comment